Questions to consider before scheduling an on-site consultation
- Are there physical obstructions near the location, such as:
• Over head wires
• Concrete Driveways or Sidewalks
• Existing Tree Stumps
- Will there be room for our tree spade truck and tractors to drive up to the location? On average our equipment requires a minimum of 10 feet in width.
- Are you looking for an existing tree to be moved to a new location? If so, please answer the following questions:
• What is the diameter of the tree trunk?
• What is the height and width of the leaf canopy?
• What is the distance from the ground to the lowest limb?
• What obstructions exist in both the original and new location of the tree? (See list above)
- Are you purchasing a new tree to replace a tree? See our current tree inventory.
- Is the current tree damaged or diseased?
Contact us today to schedule an on-site consultation. (Please have this information ready before calling or emailing for a on-site consultation.)
Actions to take prior to on-site consultations
- Contact the utility company to have them mark any under ground pipes or wire lines. It typically takes 48 hours after the call has been places. We can help you schedule this with the utility company.
- Determine the reason for adding a new tree, such as:
• Fall color
- Determine how fast the tree needs to reach it's mature size. See our current tree inventory.